In light of school closures across Lymm due to Coronavirus, we have collated a list of online resources that you can use with your children to supplement the materials your school will have issued for home schooling. These resources are entirely optional to help keep them on top of their studies during this difficult time, but remember to also have fun! Whilst things are tough, enjoy the time you have with your families and stay safe!
- The national curriculum framework main site
- Not familiar with what the Key Stages are? Take a look at the guide here for what they contain.
Key stage 1 & 2
- Primary curriculum for the UK
- The national curriculum framework for key stages 1 to 4
- Twinkl has thousands of resources to continue studies in the home with every key stage covered. Twinkl is a favourite for teachers as it has plenty of printable resources, powerpoints, worksheets etc. It's best to prepare a mini lesson plan and find things that relate to topics that your teachers have set.
- Classroom Secrets has put together work packs for parents to download for free to provide to their children during home-schooling. These include years 1-6 and have a wide variety of topics in each pack as well as answers to mark with. There are also some fantastic practical ideas in the pack to keep active too.